Earrings in yellow gold with pink and / or blue topaz triangular shape along with small diamonds.
Earrings made in 18 carat yellow gold. Minimalist ring inspired by the unique beauty of roses. The magic of this 18k ring lies in its clean lines coupled with the slight contrast created by the triangular-cut pink topaz and tiny 0.06 carat diamonds.
Minimalist in essence and at the same time surprising thanks to its intense pink color and triangular body shape. A versatile design ideal for any occasion.
This jewel is also available in a version with blue topaz with double spiral or with both colors.
- Pressure earrings composed of trillions
- Manufacture in 19k, 18k, 14k, 9k gold
- 6 mm trillion trillion topaz in triangle cut
- 4 brilliant cut diamonds (total carat 0.06 klt)
- Color H, purity VS
- Rosa Imperial Collection
- Possibility of setting all in Pink or Blue topaz